I’m building a stairway in my mind
from every stair I’ve ever climbed.
Today I only added four
but I once climbed to a thirty-first floor,
and every day I add some more!
With all these stairs that I acquire
my stairway keeps growing higher…
It spirals where it isn’t straight.
Where it’s not plain it is ornate.
Oh! My stairway is growing GREAT!!
If I could pull it from my mind
I’d leave the ground and world behind.
I’d peek in through airplane windows
with birds resting on my nose.
I would go where no one goes…
I would climb among the stars.
I’d climb my great stairway to Mars!
. . . is a site by the Willis brothers and their friends.
- walking bus event May 21, 2010
- Hearts for Haiti Concert February 26, 2010
- Survivng the Teen Years March 6, 2010
- Operation Medicine Cabinet November 9, 2009
- fire expo - white street lot October 2, 2009
- RB Candidates' night October 10, 2009
- Red Bank Townwide Yardsale June 25, 2009
- cleanup at primary school June 24, 2009
- Red Bank Day May 12, 2009
- RBR Musical - Thoroughly Modern Millie April 22, 2009