So the liberal media had once again decided to point its obnoxious fat finger in its normal hypocritical fashion. It seems some liberal media has taken offense due to the fact that a cruise line had decided to send its ship to Haiti and deliver aid while allowing its passengers to enjoy the beauty of Haiti and to allow local employees to make money and support the people to the south. You see, the beach they go to is in the north and was largely unaffected by the earthquake. So, had the cruise line decided to abandon Haiti, they would have simply had their ship spend money elsewhere. my issue is, as always, is who the F’k are the media to judge? i mean, come on, where is the demarcation line of an acceptable place to enjoy oneself in the face of such a human disaster? this is a tiny planet. i am sitting at the computer, sipping a cold beer in my well heated house….am i any less guilty than the cruise line or its occupants? probably not. nor is the liberal media in their cozy little offices sitting their well rested and well fed fat bodies on their cushy writing chairs. so to all the writers with the pens, please, take some pleasure by shoving them where the sun dont shine. good luck.
. . . is a site by the Willis brothers and their friends.
- walking bus event May 21, 2010
- Hearts for Haiti Concert February 26, 2010
- Survivng the Teen Years March 6, 2010
- Operation Medicine Cabinet November 9, 2009
- fire expo - white street lot October 2, 2009
- RB Candidates' night October 10, 2009
- Red Bank Townwide Yardsale June 25, 2009
- cleanup at primary school June 24, 2009
- Red Bank Day May 12, 2009
- RBR Musical - Thoroughly Modern Millie April 22, 2009