I’ve been getting back into the Dead after reading Phil’s book. In addition to the Internet Archive for streaming/downloads, I found this blog, the Grateful Dead Listening Guide (GDLG). The author is a good writer and it’s a great way to navigate the awesome amount of music available.
. . . is a site by the Willis brothers and their friends.
- The Shortness of Life: Seneca on Busyness and The Art of Living Wide Rather Than Living Long
- How to Worry Less About Money
- theparisreview: “Many painters are afraid of the blank canvas, but the blank canvas IS AFRAID of...
- How Would Buddha Organize Our Cutthroat Modern Economy? | Blog, Perspectives | BillMoyers.com
- Paris Review - The Art of Poetry No. 83, Billy Collins
- Red Bank/WBJB Songwriters in the Park July 25, 2008Recurring Event First start: 2008-08-01 19:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Event Status: confirmed
- Red Bank Jazz in the Park (Voodudes) July 25, 2008
- Red Bank Jazz in the Park (Jazz Lobsters) July 25, 2008
- Red Bank Jazz in the Park (Bradford Hayes) July 25, 2008
- Red Bank Jazz in the Park July 25, 2008Recurring Event First start: 2008-08-07 19:00:00 EDT Duration: 3600 Event Status: confirmed
- Red Bank Farmer's Market July 25, 2008Recurring Event First start: 2008-08-03 09:00:00 EDT Duration: 18000 Event Status: confirmed
- walking bus event May 21, 2010
- Hearts for Haiti Concert February 26, 2010
- Survivng the Teen Years March 6, 2010
- Operation Medicine Cabinet November 9, 2009